Shaw Ticket Office
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10 a.m.-noon & 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
The ticket office phone number is 641.784.5296.
Tickets may also be purchased online beginning on January 30 at www.xjjita.com/ShawTickets.
- Tickets for homecoming will be available for purchase 30 days prior to the event, and all other performances will be available two weeks prior to the event unless that date falls on an official college break or holiday. In those instances, ticket sales will begin the first working day following the break or holiday.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- All guests, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend the performance.
- Best available seating is provided at the time of purchase. Seating is assigned by the Shaw Ticket Office manager on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact the Shaw Ticket Office at ext. 5296 regarding seating needs.
- Graceland student and employee discounts are only honored at the Shaw Ticket Office window (with valid ID).
- The ticket window will open one hour prior to the performance for last minute ticket purchases (if not sold out) and for “will call” tickets.
Contact the Shaw Ticket Office for current show listings, dates, times and details.
In addition to ticketed events, many of our concerts and art shows are free (no ticket required). For all upcoming performances and events, check out the performing arts calendar.